Mikroscan is looking for innovative people who want to help us improve the way pathology is practiced. We are a leading digital pathology company committed to providing technology-enabled products and services that increase a pathologist’s reach, remove barriers to workload efficiency, and enable new discoveries.
We are currently expanding our sales organization for our robotic microscopy solution in point-of-care clinical applications. If you’re in the pathology/histology field, looking to make an exciting career change that builds on your knowledge and relationships in the pathology community, this opportunity may be for you.
Drive business growth and build customer relationships by providing value-added solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and cultivate new and existing business opportunities that directly benefit from our innovative products and services
- Develop strategic opportunities through the use of a consultative selling approach
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; and recommend profit and service improvements
- Identify product improvements or new product ideas by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare reports using Salesforce.com by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Requires BS-level degree in a related scientific or technical field
- High-energy with excellent presentation skills and the ability to sell solutions in a consultative manner within the pathology/histology community
- Excellent negotiation skills, creativity, and the ability to work both on teams and independently
- Perform other duties, responsibilities, and activities as assigned
- Employee health/dental/vision premiums paid in full
- 2 weeks paid time off
How to Apply/Contact