5-20 Series: Real-Time Telemicroscopy and Digital Pathology Systems
New line of upgraded systems accommodate 20 slides!
Rapidly review entire cases with our new, 20-slide capacity L5-20 Real-Time Telemicroscopy and SL5-20 Dual-Mode Real-Time Telemicroscopy and Digital Pathology systems.* The 20-slide capacity mirrors traditional pathology folders, and with just a 33% increase in bench depth, the 5-20 systems have the smallest footprint of any system at this performance level.
The upgraded systems also include:
- Double the scanning speed, which yields 420 slides per day based on a 15 x 15 mm specimen
- An auto dock-and-lock features that secures the stage for transport every time the system is turned off
- 4K-resolution monitor
- High-resolution main camera
- Simplify your workflow by loading an entire case at once and viewing all slides live
- Enhance case review with the ability to review more slides back to back
- Save time by loading high-priority slides without removing the autoloader
- Accommodate more use cases with the flexibility to scan or view 20 1 x 3” slides or 10 2 x 3” slides
- Obtain high-quality images with superior optics
- Save money with our affordable, right-sized systems
- Save space by easily fitting the compact, portable L5-20 or SL5-20 on a desktop or cart
- Get up and running in hours with little training required on our intuitive systems
The autoloader supports both existing and discretely different modes of live robotic microscopy and digital pathology whole-slide imaging.* Remotely located users have complete control of the autoloader, which can operate in fully automated or manual mode for review of challenging specimens where illumination controls are required. Sequential and random access to a specific slide is also supported, as is a pause-and-replace capability to support the time-sensitive needs of a frozen section with minimum interruption to the slide review process.
New Slide Holder Design
Our new slide holder design supports the widest range of slide sizes found around the globe. Each holder accommodates two 1 x 3" slides, and the autoloader accepts 10 holders. Each autoloader is supplied with two cartridges and 50 slide holders, supporting continuous operation. The new slide holder design also presents an attractive space-saving way of storing slides and minimizing slide handling.
The Mikroscan™ SL5
The SL5 Dual-Mode Real-Time Telemicroscopy and Digital Pathology System is the most compact, portable, and affordable telemicroscopy and digital pathology instrument on the market. It provides the added advantage of real-time telemicroscopy along with a completely separate mode for traditional "scan, store, and share" digital pathology applications. The SL5 contains a complete set of objectives—2X, 4X, 10X, 20X, and 40X—for true magnification of a wide range of applications and uses.
The digital pathology mode of the SL5 makes it easy for students, educators, researchers, and clinicians to share tissue samples from any location.
While the digital pathology mode of the SL5 is intended for use in research and education only, the live telemicroscopy mode of the SL5 allows you to address many clinical applications.
The Mikroscan™ L5
Our L5 Real-Time Telemicroscopy System performs live telemicroscopy only. Using our live robotic microscope, you can remotely perform a comprehensive, traditional microscope evaluation of the original glass slide specimen.